😂😏😊 This article was written by Darlene Antonelli, MA. Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities.
This article has been viewed 25,894 times.
😂😏😊 This wikiHow will teach you how to add honors and awards to your LinkedIn profile using the website. You can only use the mobile app to edit your profile, not to add an honor or award that isn't already listed.XResearch source To edit on your phone or tablet, go to your profile and scroll down to the "Accomplishments" section, then tap the pencil icon next to the award or honor you want to edit.
Steps Download Article
- 1Go to https://www.linkedin.com/feed/ in a web browser. You can use any web browser to add information to your honors and awards in LinkedIn.
- 2Click your profile picture and click . You'll see your profile picture in the upper right corner of the page next to Me.Advertisement
- 3Click the blue button. It's at the top of the profile. A menu will drop down.
- 4Click on the menu. Another menu will expand to show you categories of accomplishments.
- If you already have the "Accomplishments" section on your profile, you can scroll down to find it and click +. You can also do this on the mobile app if you already have the "Honors & Award" section on your profile in "Accomplishments."
- 5Click . It's near the middle of the list and a new window will pop up.
- 6Add the details of your honor or award. You are required to add a title, but you can optionally click the drop-down menu under "Associated With" if you want to show the accomplishment was earned with a certain degree or job position.
- If you have the information available or know it, you can enter the name of the entity that gave you your award under "Issuer" as well as the date that you got the award or honor.
- Add a description to add details about your achievement such as the work required and skills achieved.
- 7Click . You'll see this in the bottom right corner of the window.XResearch source
About This Article
1. Go to https://www.linkedin.com/feed/ in a web browser.
2. Click your profile picture and click View Profile.
3. Click Add profile section.
4. Click Accomplishments.
5. Click Honors & Awards.
6. Add the details of your honor or award.
7. Click Save.