What you will learn
- How to download YouTube videos and music
- The 6 most useful spreadsheet formulas that will come in handy for work, budgeting, party planning, and beyond
- How to find your way around social media like Twitter and TikTok like a pro
- 3 Ways to edit PDFs
- How to avoid the most common (embarrassing) mistakes on Zoom
Why should you take this course?
- You didn't grow up with computers but you want to get better at using them. Just because you didn't grow up in the digital age, doesn't mean you can't use its tools! wikiHow's tutorials are simple, so you can follow along easily.
- You want a solid foundation in tech so you can be great at your job. Lots of jobs require tech skills these days. This challenge will give you a tour of many of the tools you're likely to come across so you can impress your boss.
- You love a good challenge! You learn better when you can set a realistic goal. With one short video per day, for 30 days, you'll be able to find the time to complete this challenge and feel good about your accomplishment.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😨😩😎 I have never learned so many things about computers, so fast (or without calling my kids for help!). Thank you wikiHow!
😨😩😎 I am so glad I learned spreadsheet skills so quickly. Usually it takes way longer to get through long tech videos but this was simple and actually taught me what I needed to know.
😨😩😎 This was super helpful. Great overview of stuff everyone should know how to do online or on their computer.