This article was co-authored by Emily Christensen and by wikiHow staff writer, Janice Tieperman. Emily Christensen is a Shamanic Spiritual Advisor, Reiki Master, and the Founder of Rainbow Raaja based in Southern California and now King County, Washington. Emily has over six years of experience as a Massage Therapist and in using tarot cards, crystal therapy, light work (reiki, light codes, energy therapy), and shamanic healing. She received Reiki Master training from the Hands on Healing Institute. Emily is also a certified Bodywork Therapist by the California Massage Therapy Council and an Ordained Shamanic Minister with the Universal Life Church.
There are 7 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page.
This article has been viewed 1,148 times.
Is your love life not quite living up to its full potential? Certain crystals might be able to help. Coming in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, crystals can attract different kinds of love into your life—you just need to know what you’re looking for. We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive list of the most effective love-oriented crystals out there, so you can choose the one that’s best for you and your needs.
1 1 of 19:Rose Quartz
- Use rose quartz to attract love for yourself and others. Of all the crystals out there, rose quartz is most associated with love—unconditional love, in fact.XResearch source Pick up this beautiful, light pink crystal and use it to manifest a little more love in your life. Romantic love and self-love are both fair game!
2 2 of 19:Green Aventurine
- Attract an understanding and stable relationship with green aventurine. Are you looking for a partner who will be there for the long haul? If so, you need some green aventurine in your corner. This vibrant green stone not only attracts love, but also fosters a healthy, stable, and emotionally-balanced relationship. It doesn’t get much better than that, right?XResearch source
3 3 of 19:Ruby
- Spice up your sex life with ruby. Looking for a love that rocks your world in the bedroom? Ruby is the wingman—erm, wing crystal—that you want to have on your side. This bright red stone can help you turn up the heat in any relationship, whether it's new or old.XResearch source
4 4 of 19:Amethyst
- Attract a thoughtful and kind partner with amethyst. Tired of hooking up with all the wrong people? This purple crystal could be exactly what you need. Amethyst is well-known for stopping negativity in its tracks while also attracting kind, good-natured people in your general direction.XResearch source
5 5 of 19:Garnet
- Harness garnet to attract a loyal and passionate relationship. Garnet’s not just for January birthdays—it can also be a powerful source of love. This fearless stone also helps you and your partner stick it out for the long haul, even if things were a little rough in the past.XResearch source
6 6 of 19:Rhodochrosite
- Attract a pure, fulfilling romance with rhodochrosite. Do you know that giddy, head-over-heels rush that you get when you’re crushing hard on someone? Rhodochrosite is all about bringing that innocent, joyful feeling of love back into your life. With this crystal in your arsenal, love feels like the fun and exciting journey that it’s supposed to be.XResearch source
7 7 of 19:Lapis Lazuli
- Lapis lazuli promotes an honest, and communication-filled relationship. Few crystals inspire as much compassion, honesty, and love as this dark blue crystal does. Instead of just attracting love, lapis lazuli builds meaningful, trustworthy bridges between you and your significant other.XResearch source
8 8 of 19:Moonstone
- Moonstone attracts harmony in a relationship and promotes intuition. Do you dream of a calm, stable, and easygoing relationship? Moonstone is just the crystal you’re looking for. This creamy white stone attracts stability, peace, harmony, and good intuition to your life, so you can put your best foot forward in a new relationship.XResearch source
9 9 of 19:Moss Agate
- Prepare for a new relationship with moss agate. Think of moss agate as a comforting companion that introduces you to new paths and opportunities.XResearch source Moss agate is great for embarking on any sort of fresh start in your life—romance included!
10 10 of 19:Blue Lace Agate
- Use blue lace agate to approach love fearlessly. Nervous about making the first move? Picture blue lace agate as the supportive friend who reminds you that everything’s going to be okay.XResearch source The light blue stone helps you stay cool and collected, so you can approach the person you like with a clear head.
11 11 of 19:Fire Agate
- Fire agate offers protection as you pursue new relationships. Putting yourself out there can be really nerve-wracking, especially if you were hurt in the past. Picture fire agate as a protective shield that surrounds you and blocks any negative energy from heading your way. This red-orange stone also helps steer you away from any negative individuals that may pop up in your life.XResearch source
12 12 of 19:Opal
- Use opal to help you make the first move in your love life. Feeling a little unsure of yourself? This iridescent stone can give you the supportive nudge that you need to confess your feelings. Opal is all about living in the moment and pushing past your doubts, which can help you get the ball rolling in your love life.XResearch source
13 13 of 19:Pink Tourmaline
- Bring a bright and positive love into your life with pink tourmaline. Are you on the market for a new partner, or are you currently struggling in a relationship? Either way, pink tourmaline has got your back. This solid pink crystal offers a sense of positivity and balance, which helps you either summon new love or heal a broken relationship.XResearch source
14 14 of 19:Topaz
- Summon a happy and healthy relationship with topaz. Think of topaz as a bright, golden good-luck charm. It attracts tons of positivity to your life, all while dispelling any pent-up negativity.XResearch source If you’d like to keep the good vibes flowing in your love life, topaz is the stone for you.
15 15 of 19:Malachite
- Malachite promotes self-love and loyal relationships. Unlike other crystals, malachite’s top priority isn’t attracting love—it’s all about building a sense of self-trust and protection, so you can stay safe as you pursue new relationships. Malachite even helps protect you from negative energy, which is invaluable when you’re on the market for a new SO.XResearch source
16 16 of 19:Rhodonite
- Use rhodonite to embrace self-love and fulfilling connections. This rosy pink crystal attracts tons of self-love and self-confidence, and inspires you to be the best version of yourself. It can also help put you on the right track in your love life, making it easier to find a laidback and chill relationship.XResearch source
17 17 of 19:Citrine
- Invite bright and adventurous relationships to your life with citrine. This sunny-colored stone is a ray of sunshine in and of itself—it attracts tons of positivity, adventure, and good people into your life. Citrine is the perfect crystal to have on hand if you’re looking for a loyal, worthwhile relationship that’ll last for years to come.XResearch source
18 18 of 19:Kunzite
- Heal from past heartbreak with kunzite. Think of kunzite as the comforting bestie who gives you a big hug, buys you your favorite ice cream, and tells you that everything’s going to be okay. This lavender-hued crystal helps attract new love into your life while also helping you recover and heal from the pain of the past.XResearch source
19 19 of 19:Chrysocolla
- Recover from a tough breakup with chrysocolla. It’s never easy letting go of that special someone—but chrysocolla is there to remind you that everything will be okay. This blue-green stone helps you work through the pain and grief, all while reminding you that there’s something better and brighter waiting for you on the horizon.XResearch source
- Clean and charge your crystals using the elements. You can hold your crystals under running water, set them on a sunny windowsill, fan them with herbal smoke, bury them in a salt bath, and/or place them in a patch of moonlight.
- Always wrap your crystals with thick fabric and store them carefully in a bag or box. Crystals can break easily, and you can’t fix them.