How to write for codeburst.io
Want to submit an article? Learn how here. You keep all rights.
What is CodeBurst.io
Codeburst is an online publication that showcases web & software development articles, tutorials, and news, from writers all over the world.
Why Write for CodeBurst.io?
The simple answer is:
Exposure. With 4 million page views per month, 50,000+ Medium Followers, and 6,000 Twitter Followers, we provide worldwide exposure to your writing.
The more complex answer is:
CodeBurst was initially created as a way to give back to the web development community and help new developers learn how to code. As weâve grown, weâve been able to expand our reach beyond just new developers. Weâre looking for anyone passionate about web development, programming, coding, etc. and wants a place to showcase their work!
How To Write For CodeBurst.io
Interested? Great! CodeBurst is powered by Medium.com which means that in order to publish a post with us you must have a Medium account. If you donât, just click on the âSign Upâ button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
We are always accepting guest posts. Simply fill out this form
Iâll then add you as a writer and once added, youâll be able to submit stories to the publication. To submit a story to codeburst simply edit the article, click on the three dots in the top corner, and select add to publication â codeburst. Important â you will only have this option after Iâve added you as a writer, so be sure to email me first!
Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have about the process, Iâll try to help as best I can!
Whatâs the fine print?
- You retain all rights to your writing.
- You can remove your writing at any time (although weâre looking for writers that want to stick around for the long term!).
- We may edit/change the text and images in your articles to improve readability (grammar, formatting, etc.).
- You cannot ask for claps in your article
- In submitting an article to Codeburst you declare that it is an original piece (not plagiarised) and that you have permission to submit it to Codeburst for publishing.